The PedsCHILL lab is looking for motivated undergraduate students interested in helping with research. Working in a lab as a research assistant provides great opportunities to learn about how research is conducted with children and families and to obtain experience necessary for graduate programs.
We are currently seeking volunteer undergraduate research assistants to assist with tasks related to researching the experience of pediatric chronic pain in children and families.
- Assist with data management (including data entry and coding) and data analysis
- Conduct literature searches related to pediatric chronic illness and psychosocial functioning
- Prepare study materials including participant packets and saliva collection kits
- Opportunities to assist with literature reviews, manuscript-writing, and poster presentations
- Able to commit at least one full academic year in the lab (3 quarters)
- Highly motivated, reliable, and independent worker
- Interest in pediatric populations and pediatric chronic illness
- Able to attend weekly lab meetings on Mondays from 11 AM-12 PM (required of all research assistants)
- Volunteer position = 4 hours
- If interested, discuss opportunities for taking the Lab for credit with Dr. Tran
- If you are interested in joining our lab, please complete the Peds CHILL Lab Application. You may email completed applications, along with a resume or CV to Dr. Susan Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact Marissa Koven, Graduate Assistant, at email@example.com